- This agreement is between you, the user of the pageforest.com and affiliated web sites
(Pageforest), and StartPad (811 First Ave, Suite 480, Seattle, WA 98104).
- In order to use Pageforest, you must agree to these Terms of Service.
- You must be 13 years or older, or have the permission of your adult guardian.
- StartPad may terminate your use of Pageforest at any time, if,
at the sole discretion of StartPad, you have violated the terms of this agreement.
- StartPad reserves the right to change this agreement without prior notice.
- You may use Pageforest anonymously.
- If you do create an account (Sign Up), you must provide correct contact
information (email address) so we can get in touch with you about your use of the service.
- You agree to create no more than one (1) account on Pageforest on behalf each individual or legal entity.
- You agree not to try to access the administrative features of Pageforest without authorization.
- You agree not to attempt to impersonate or otherwise use Pageforest on behalf of another user without
their prior knowledge and consent.
- You agree not to attempt to deny access or disrupt the use of Pageforest by any other user.
- The Basic Service is provided to you without charge. Premium Services may
be offered by Pageforest for a one-time or periodic subscription fee.
- "Content" is defined as any explicit and implicit information provided to Pageforest in conjunction with
your use of Pageforest.
- You understand that all Content to which you may have access through use of Pageforest is the sole
responsibility of the person from which that Content originated.
- Pageforest provides data storage services to 3rd party applications (Applications), for the purposes
of saving application data on your behalf.
- You may grant or deny access to individual 3rd party Applications to create, access, and modify data in
your Pageforest account.
- Pageforest will not allow 3rd party access to your non-public data without your explicit consent.
- You may revoke the right of an Application to access your account at any time.
- You agree that StartPad has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any
Content you provide to Pageforest.
- StartPad will have access to all information provided by you to the service (including your name,
username, and email address).
- Your username may be disclosed publicly on Pageforest.
- Your Email address will not be disclosed to any 3rd party without your prior consent.
- Your password will not be disclosed to any 3rd party, nor used for any other purpose than to authenticate
your use of Pageforest.
License from You
- By providing Content to Pageforest, you give StartPad a worldwide, royalty-free, and
non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly display and distribute
such Content for the purpose of enabling StartPad to provide you and other users with the Pageforest
Terms for Application Developers
- You may develop applications using Pageforest for the purposes of allowing Pageforest users
to create, access, and modify data in the Pageforest account.
- Your application must not acquire a user's Pageforest password.
- If your application stores content provided by a user outside of the Pageforest Service
you agree to disclose prominently to each user which information is stored independently of
from Pageforest users.
Exclusion of Warranties
- The Service is provided without warranty or liability for losses which may be incurred by you in
conjunction with your use of Pageforest.
- You agree that your use of Pageforest is at your sole risk and is provided to you "as is" and
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that StartPad shall not be liable to you for any damages which may be incurred by you
in conjunction with the use of Pageforest.